error when build some project on Text candy

i build any project display error  too you seen under

error on lib_text_candy.lua  

I have to do? 

can i fix it ?

–> TEXT FX SYSTEM READY.    

…_Scrollbar_Fixed_Width_and_Height/lib_text_candy.lua:139: sequence frames must be inside the sheet

stack traceback:

?: in function <?:218>

[C]: ?

[C]: in function ‘newSpriteSet’

…_Scrollbar_Fixed_Width_and_Height/lib_text_candy.lua:139: in function ‘AddCharset’

…lt)/Sample_Scrollbar_Fixed_Width_and_Height/main.lua:9: in main chunk

thank you

Hi @mexedes,

Based on the error line “newSpriteSet”, something appears to be using the old, deprecated “sprite” library. Are you using this, or is TextCandy using it? Then, in regards to the ScrollBar, are you using a Corona widget that utilizes a scroll bar, i.e. newScrollView? Or is this another hand-coded part of TextCandy?

Please try to determine if TextCandy is causing this error, or if it’s potentially something else.

Thanks,

Brent

Iirc textcandy uses the old sprite* api.

Hi @mexedes,

Based on the error line “newSpriteSet”, something appears to be using the old, deprecated “sprite” library. Are you using this, or is TextCandy using it? Then, in regards to the ScrollBar, are you using a Corona widget that utilizes a scroll bar, i.e. newScrollView? Or is this another hand-coded part of TextCandy?

Please try to determine if TextCandy is causing this error, or if it’s potentially something else.

Thanks,

Brent

Iirc textcandy uses the old sprite* api.