Error when building with development profile

When I build for OS X without profile it is OK.

But when I choose the development profile, here is what I get:

Build Failed

ERROR: plugin code signing for ‘/Users/ubj3d/Desktop/Ultimate BlackJack Reloaded.app/Contents/Plugins/plugin’ failed: /Users/ubj3d/Desktop/Ultimate BlackJack Reloaded.app/Contents/Plugins/plugin: bundle format unrecognized, invalid, or unsuitable

PM the complete log for the build and I’ll take a look (after getting the build error, click in the Corona Console, press ⌘A⌘C and paste it into a PM message).

What plugins (if any) are you using in your app?

PM sent.

There is no plugins used in the build.settings.

Regards,

Damir

Can I get help about this issue?

Thank you!

OK, solved the above error.

This plugin was causing the error:

[“plugin.mwc”] = { publisherId = “com.xibalbastudios” },

But the signing nightmare continues.

I have done all the needed steps:

1. Created all the Signing identities in Xcode (Mac App Distribution, Mac Installer Distribution)

2. In Corona built the packgage with the Mac Distribution Provisioning profile

3. After succesfull build chosen the two signing identities (3rd party Mac Developer Application, 3rd Party Mac Developer Installer)

4. Chosen the PKG in the Application Loader

After sending Application Loader gives this error:

The product archive package’s signature is invalid. Ensure that it is signed with your “3rd Party Mac Developer Installer” certificate.

???

@ ubj3d.android

Argh, I saw that some others were reporting similar issues with plugins around the same time and thought they might all have been some maintenance hiccups. But maybe I missed some changes I need to make?

If it’s still ongoing, it’s no problem to just give you the plugin’s Lua code directly. (It was mostly a small plugin to get my feet wet. Funny it should be the one with the most issues…) Let me know, if so, and apologies for the problems.

Thank you StarCrunch. If there is no other solution, Lua code is fine.

The bigger problem right now is the signing error I get. 

Anyone had similar issues?

PM the complete log for the build and I’ll take a look (after getting the build error, click in the Corona Console, press ⌘A⌘C and paste it into a PM message).

What plugins (if any) are you using in your app?

PM sent.

There is no plugins used in the build.settings.

Regards,

Damir

Can I get help about this issue?

Thank you!

OK, solved the above error.

This plugin was causing the error:

[“plugin.mwc”] = { publisherId = “com.xibalbastudios” },

But the signing nightmare continues.

I have done all the needed steps:

1. Created all the Signing identities in Xcode (Mac App Distribution, Mac Installer Distribution)

2. In Corona built the packgage with the Mac Distribution Provisioning profile

3. After succesfull build chosen the two signing identities (3rd party Mac Developer Application, 3rd Party Mac Developer Installer)

4. Chosen the PKG in the Application Loader

After sending Application Loader gives this error:

The product archive package’s signature is invalid. Ensure that it is signed with your “3rd Party Mac Developer Installer” certificate.

???

@ ubj3d.android

Argh, I saw that some others were reporting similar issues with plugins around the same time and thought they might all have been some maintenance hiccups. But maybe I missed some changes I need to make?

If it’s still ongoing, it’s no problem to just give you the plugin’s Lua code directly. (It was mostly a small plugin to get my feet wet. Funny it should be the one with the most issues…) Let me know, if so, and apologies for the problems.

Thank you StarCrunch. If there is no other solution, Lua code is fine.

The bigger problem right now is the signing error I get. 

Anyone had similar issues?