I have just encountered the same problem today. It was running all right last month but when I uninstalled and installed newly built apk, It reports Looper error. I am using Galaxy S5.
I am using the corona viewer gitHub source codes without changes and the simulator build #2014.2419. CoronaViewer was running good before I built with #2014.2419. When I re-installed apk built with #2419. It reported Looper error.
I found the old apk built on 18 July and re-installed it but the same error happens. Dropbox app version is 2.4.3.12. Galaxy S5’s android version is 4.4.2
If your old version isn’t working, that rules out any changes to the plugin or sample code from github or the version you are building with now, since it was the older working .apk. I’d check out your dropbox and make sure it’s logged in and can see your folders.
Also do you know if Dropbox has updated their app since it was working last for you?
One of the apps I had installed previously in my device also had the viewer plugin in its builld.settings.
Apparently, Corona Viewer doesn’t like more than 1 app with the viewer plugin included.
I have just encountered the same problem today. It was running all right last month but when I uninstalled and installed newly built apk, It reports Looper error. I am using Galaxy S5.