Errors not showing up in new Corona terminal Window

I recently downloaded the most recent stable release of Corona SDK (v2016.2830) and cant seem to see errors in the new corona terminal (See attached screenshot). All I see is a red box in the bottom that tells me there is an error, but what is it? Is there a setting, or a button I am missing?

Are you clearing the console?

Have you tried double clicking on the “1 error”?

I’m not clearing the console and I have tried clicking and double clicking the button. It does nothing. I am getting some print statements showing up in the console though (the ones before the runtime error I guess).

Maybe try uninstalling and installing maybe an older version see if that helps?

–SonicX278 

If you’re dragging your project to the Simulator’s Dock icon this is a bug which has just been fixed (the fix will be in a Daily Build soon).

In the meantime, you can open your project with File -> Open and you’ll be able to see your debug output.

Thanks for the help. I am actually running it through a Sublime build and that is when I am getting this issue. If I open it from the Corona Simulator app directly, I seem to be getting all the warnings and errors showing as expected.

Are you clearing the console?

Have you tried double clicking on the “1 error”?

I’m not clearing the console and I have tried clicking and double clicking the button. It does nothing. I am getting some print statements showing up in the console though (the ones before the runtime error I guess).

Maybe try uninstalling and installing maybe an older version see if that helps?

–SonicX278 

If you’re dragging your project to the Simulator’s Dock icon this is a bug which has just been fixed (the fix will be in a Daily Build soon).

In the meantime, you can open your project with File -> Open and you’ll be able to see your debug output.

Thanks for the help. I am actually running it through a Sublime build and that is when I am getting this issue. If I open it from the Corona Simulator app directly, I seem to be getting all the warnings and errors showing as expected.