face director class error

hi guys,

i face an error in director class.
can you give me such solution for same.
Actually its my 1st app in corona n dont know to insert data in one page and display it to another page using sqite3 and if it selected then also delete it from database.

so can you hep me by posting related code. so i can do better by understanding it. [import]uid: 179279 topic_id: 31224 reply_id: 331224[/import]

Hi rashmi.maniyar,

If I were you, I would use Storyboard, it is a lot easier to use and a lot better and smoother then Director.
[import]uid: 111492 topic_id: 31224 reply_id: 124865[/import]

Moved to Director Class sub forum - bug report sub forum is for Corona bugs and not user errors.

Why are you using sqlite for this? What data are you passing between scenes?

RE Storyboard, it will actually be no easier than Director in this instance. (Director is often simpler than Storyboard. I still use it.)

Peach :slight_smile: [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 31224 reply_id: 124935[/import]

Hi rashmi.maniyar,

If I were you, I would use Storyboard, it is a lot easier to use and a lot better and smoother then Director.
[import]uid: 111492 topic_id: 31224 reply_id: 124865[/import]

Moved to Director Class sub forum - bug report sub forum is for Corona bugs and not user errors.

Why are you using sqlite for this? What data are you passing between scenes?

RE Storyboard, it will actually be no easier than Director in this instance. (Director is often simpler than Storyboard. I still use it.)

Peach :slight_smile: [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 31224 reply_id: 124935[/import]