Facebook Ads- No Bid Requests received and Invalid Bundle Status

We are using @Scott_Harrison 's IronSource plugin with mediation from FAN. After setting everything up, we were able to successfully test interstitial, banner and rewarded video ads from FAN on both Android and iOS test devices but we are unable to get any FAN impressions on the live version of our Android build.

We waited for a few weeks and rechecked everything in our code and also made sure that we had fulfilled all requirements on the network including the tax forms etc but the the monetization manager still shows that No Bid Requests were received for our app. Going into the debugger tool, it says for multiple categories that the Bundle Status is Invalid.

We do not have this problem with a couple of our earlier apps where we used the default FAN plugin by Solar2d and it’s hard to see anything wrong in the code because when testing on debug builds, we receive test ads just fine.

Unfortunately there’s not much information about this on the web and we’ve been trying to work through this since some weeks with no success.

I’d be very thankful for any help. It’s certainly possible that I have missed some step somewhere because FB’s monetisation system is unnecessarily complicated but it’s also possible that it could be a small oversight in the plugin somewhere so tagging Scott in case he has any inputs for us.

Thanks!

Will double check on my side have you looked and done 1-7 in this guide

Yes, all things are in order as far as I can tell. We are able to run test ads from FB on our debug builds and the FB API verified correctly when connected to IrnSrc mediation which tells me that the properties and their associated keys/IDs etc are all correctly configured. I assume you have made any cleartext related changes to your recent plugin builds because FAN seems to now require that going by the information on the page you’ve linked.

Would appreciate if you could perhaps test in one of your apps and see if everything’s in order. We’d be happy to test if you need us to