Reporting a bug is the best option for things like this. There are a ton of forum posts each day and things like this can be buried.
I strongly suggest you report a bug and post the bug number in this thread. You have to report a bug regardless, so doing it now will only help speed up the process.
Also, since Android builds don’t use the plugin for Facebook, why don’t you just drop back a build or two and use the last version that worked for you while we work on fixing this. You reported this late on a Thursday and we’ve not had a chance to talk to Engineering about this yet.
Much the same here. I have a similar problem whether or not I am already logged into Facebook prior to app launch. Although unlike Damir, my app does not freeze.
I can get Facebook to work on Android when the standard Facebook app is NOT installed. When the standard Facebook app is installed I get the following from adb logcat Corona:v *:s
Damir, we haven’t gone back and patched any old builds. I suspect that there may be something localized to you. What happens when you try and build the Facebook sample app?
This is now working for me regardless of whether the standard Facebook app is installed or not or whether I am logged into the Facebook app or not. Corona build 2288.
Reporting a bug is the best option for things like this. There are a ton of forum posts each day and things like this can be buried.
I strongly suggest you report a bug and post the bug number in this thread. You have to report a bug regardless, so doing it now will only help speed up the process.