Facebook SDK error

I am getting the following errors for some of my Android users. Apparently all are from on Android 7.0 and above.  Any advice?

The callback request code offset can’t be updated once the SDK is initialized.

at com.facebook.FacebookSdk.sdkInitialize(FacebookSdk.java:165)

at com.facebook.FacebookSdk.sdkInitialize(FacebookSdk.java:146)

at plugin.facebook.v4a.FacebookController$7.run(FacebookController.java:870)

at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:751)

at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)

at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:154)

at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6692)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)

at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1468)

at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1358) 

This bug should have been fixed with Friday’s Facebook plugin update. Please rebuild your app to pick up the new changes with at least the most recent public build or a later daily build.

Rob

How do I check that I am using the right Facebook plugin that can fix this issue?

It’s automatic. The only way to not use it is to use a pretty old build of Corona or intentional use the older v4 plugin.

Rob

This bug should have been fixed with Friday’s Facebook plugin update. Please rebuild your app to pick up the new changes with at least the most recent public build or a later daily build.

Rob

How do I check that I am using the right Facebook plugin that can fix this issue?

It’s automatic. The only way to not use it is to use a pretty old build of Corona or intentional use the older v4 plugin.

Rob