FacebookActivity could not be started

Has anything changed in the last 24 hours?

Facebook login is no longer working for me. It worked yesterday.

I am using plugin.facebook.v4 with build 2016.2906 (latest public)

The full error message is “Log in attempt failed: FacebookActivity could not be started. Please make sure you added FacebookActivity to the AndroidManifest”

I don’t think I caused this.

How can I tell the last update time of a plugin? Is there a change log or something.

Also is there a versioning system for plugins, i.e. can I use an fixed version of a plugin, instead of the latest one? eg;

local facebook = require “plugin.facebook.v4:238” or something like that, because the way it works, I could have tested my code, then suddenly a plugin changes, and all broken. 

I’m having a similar issuexperience with facebook login suddenly not working. I built a new .apk last night and th log in with facebook feature gives a runtime error: com.facebook.facebookException: cannot use sessionLoginBehavior SSO_WITH_FALLBACK whend com.facebook.LoginActivity is not declared as an activity in AndroidManifest.xml

I changed nothing inmycode related to logging in, so this came as a surprise. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Both Facebook plugins were updated on May 16, 2016. There may be some other things going on. Let me investigate.

Can you give it another try? We fixed something on the server. It could take a little bit to propagate through the servers.

Thanks

Rob

Works, thanks.

Works for me too… Thanks Rob!

How can I tell the last update time of a plugin? Is there a change log or something.

Also is there a versioning system for plugins, i.e. can I use an fixed version of a plugin, instead of the latest one? eg;

local facebook = require “plugin.facebook.v4:238” or something like that, because the way it works, I could have tested my code, then suddenly a plugin changes, and all broken. 

I’m having a similar issuexperience with facebook login suddenly not working. I built a new .apk last night and th log in with facebook feature gives a runtime error: com.facebook.facebookException: cannot use sessionLoginBehavior SSO_WITH_FALLBACK whend com.facebook.LoginActivity is not declared as an activity in AndroidManifest.xml

I changed nothing inmycode related to logging in, so this came as a surprise. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Both Facebook plugins were updated on May 16, 2016. There may be some other things going on. Let me investigate.

Can you give it another try? We fixed something on the server. It could take a little bit to propagate through the servers.

Thanks

Rob

Works, thanks.

Works for me too… Thanks Rob!