Fail with Photon plugin

I have a blank screen on Corona Live if I use photon plugin.

Someone knows a workaround ?

My corona version is: 2020.3581

Thank you

Renato

What error are you getting in the console?

I’m not able to see an error in my android phone: simply black screen.

BUT I installed without Live server option and I receive this error:

module ‘plugin.photon’ not found: resource (plugin.photon.lu) does not exist in archive …

probably I have to copy the photon.lua file somewhere. But I’m not able to find where.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Renato

Sorry. I think the plugin is broken and needs to be updated. I don’t know how to help you with that. Hopefully when and if it goes open source somebody can take a look at it.

Thanks Agramonte,

I will try to notificate on correct forum.

Renato

I found the solution !!

(I tried to build an example on SDK and worked fine, so was some mistake on my code)

My code was :

[...] photon = require "plugin.photon" LoadBalancingClient = photon.loadbalancing.LoadBalancingClient LoadBalancingConstants = photon.loadbalancing.constants Logger = photon.common.Logger tableutil = photon.common.util.tableutil [...]

because analyzing the code I used always the “plugin.photon”.

But on the device - now for sure - on use the internal photon.lua module.

So the correct one is :

[...] if pcall(require,"plugin.photon") then -- try to load Corona photon plugin print("Demo: main module:","Corona plugin used") photon = require "plugin.photon" LoadBalancingClient = photon.loadbalancing.LoadBalancingClient LoadBalancingConstants = photon.loadbalancing.constants Logger = photon.common.Logger tableutil = photon.common.util.tableutil else -- or load photon.lua module print("Demo: main module:","Lua lib used") photon = require("photon") LoadBalancingClient = require("photon.loadbalancing.LoadBalancingClient") LoadBalancingConstants = require("photon.loadbalancing.constants") Logger = require("photon.common.Logger") tableutil = require("photon.common.util.tableutil") end [...] 

Ciao

Renato