FB instant archive

Good morning everybody,

I was wondering what is the FB instant archive build used for. (deploying games for facebook ?)

Are there any pre-requisites needed to deploy those builds? Any examples and links to see some apps in action?

Thank you.

My advice would be to research what Facebook wants. There is some bridge code that handles communications between the HTML5 app to Facebook.

Rob

Can anyone share links of their apps deployed on FB?

Thanks.

I tryed year ago or so, before Corona had FB option to build.

I’ll try next week again. But, yech, if anyone have a live FB*Corona game - would be great to check it out.

[quote name=“Lourenco” post=“401863” timestamp=“1568098264”]Good morning everybody,   I was wondering what is the FB instant archive build used for. (deploying games for facebook ?) Are there any pre-requisites needed to deploy those builds? Any examples and links to see some apps in action?   Thank you.[/quote] Facebook Instant Games requires that: - your game be developed in HTML5. - implement a set of APIs provided by Facebook. - you have a team developer account registered with Apple. It means you must have an enterprise legally registered (Apple will require you prove this). - you will need an iPhone or Macbook to do a 2 steps authentication (it won’t work with other OSes) - your game must be reviewed and approved by Apple. - your game must run on Android devices too. For the 2 first items, corona covers you. For the remaining, you’re on your own. Regards.