First simple app convert to HTML

Hello everyone,

I have recently started to learn lua and corona. And I must admit that creating an simple app is not so hard at least for a beginner ;). Of course, more advanced app/games are still ahead.

Here is my HTML demo (limited in data to save downloading) https://bit.ly/2SKmmGt .

What I can see right now that graphic look much better after compilation to normal application like Windows app or Android. HTML version looks like some graphics is missing (more awful ;)).

On Chrome works well, but on Firefox “alert window” make some error and refresh is needed to start an application again (of course still in progress at least to improve graphics :wink: ).

You might want to grab the latest daily build to address the Firefox alert window issue. 

As for how it looks, can you share a screenshot of what it looks like in the simulator or on a device?

Rob

You might want to grab the latest daily build to address the Firefox alert window issue. 

As for how it looks, can you share a screenshot of what it looks like in the simulator or on a device?

Rob