Folder Language Bug Found

Hello I am a Korean Developer Using Win10 x64. I found out that if I set my project folder name to Korean. Live Build Makes an error

ERROR: Unable to write .CoronaLiveBuild configuration file. Please make sure you have write access to the project directory.

Can Devs Fix this Problem?.. It would be really Thkful about it.

Try to run corona on adminisator mode (you have probably already try)

Tried Giving Simulator.exe All Permissions… Ran In Admin Mode… :slight_smile:

Odd that you would have to do that. It writes that file to the folder where your project is which should be writable by you.

Rob

We’ve found a cause for this. If your project name (i.e. the folder name) has Unicode characters in it, this error will be generated. While we address this, in the mean time, you can rename your project to avoid Unicode characters.

Also, as noted above if you’re trying to “live build” our sample code out of C:\Program Files\ you will also get this error.

Rob

Hello! This should be fixed in build 2016.3001.

Try to run corona on adminisator mode (you have probably already try)

Tried Giving Simulator.exe All Permissions… Ran In Admin Mode… :slight_smile:

Odd that you would have to do that. It writes that file to the folder where your project is which should be writable by you.

Rob

We’ve found a cause for this. If your project name (i.e. the folder name) has Unicode characters in it, this error will be generated. While we address this, in the mean time, you can rename your project to avoid Unicode characters.

Also, as noted above if you’re trying to “live build” our sample code out of C:\Program Files\ you will also get this error.

Rob

Hello! This should be fixed in build 2016.3001.