Fonts and Colors Not Saving All Settings After Application Restart

thread bump.

Could you please look into this issue. It is really driving me crazy.

Hello Mazrabul,

We will get this fixed today. Sorry we have been fixing some pretty major performance issues recently.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Hello Mazrabul,

We pushed an update to hopefully fix the issue. Please try it and let us know.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

This is still an issue. Glider will not save any customizations I make to mark-occurrences (after I restart Glider).

Product Version: Lua Glider 2.0 201403101706

Java: 1.8.0_25; Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM 25.25-b02

Runtime: Java™ SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_25-b17

System: Mac OS X version 10.10.2 running on x86_64; UTF-8; en_US (luaglider2)     

Other things like mod-unused aren’t saving either

@landoncope,

Thank you for reporting this issue.  We tried to replicate this issue and it seems to save it on our end. Could you let us know what version is showing on your “what’s new window”. You can see it by going to window-> whats new. It should say v2.2. 

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

I am on v2.2. Tried reinstalling also.

I think I figured out the problem: if I have the Fonts & Colors profile set to something other than Netbeans (Norway Today in my case), then changes don’t get saved properly. However, if I set it to Netbeans, then the changes get saved.

@landoncope,

Thank you for the information. We will take a look at this issue and get back to you as soon as we can.  

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

This is still an issue. Glider will not save any customizations I make to mark-occurrences (after I restart Glider).

Product Version: Lua Glider 2.0 201403101706

Java: 1.8.0_25; Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM 25.25-b02

Runtime: Java™ SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_25-b17

System: Mac OS X version 10.10.2 running on x86_64; UTF-8; en_US (luaglider2)     

Other things like mod-unused aren’t saving either

@landoncope,

Thank you for reporting this issue.  We tried to replicate this issue and it seems to save it on our end. Could you let us know what version is showing on your “what’s new window”. You can see it by going to window-> whats new. It should say v2.2. 

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

I am on v2.2. Tried reinstalling also.

I think I figured out the problem: if I have the Fonts & Colors profile set to something other than Netbeans (Norway Today in my case), then changes don’t get saved properly. However, if I set it to Netbeans, then the changes get saved.

@landoncope,

Thank you for the information. We will take a look at this issue and get back to you as soon as we can.  

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers