Forum Problem

Hi everyone.
I would like write about some forum problem

1. Code format has problem. all code block in one line, can someone fix this problem.

2. I using google for searching some solutions, when i have problem in Corona SDK. All google results redirected me to old forum. Is it possible to create some redirect code from old forum to new forum? I created in 5 minuts some google extension https://github.com/arkadi/CoronaToSolar but i think this is not the best solution.

Second one is a serious problem and I’m hoping it’d be dealt with at some point.

For the first one, you can use the same preformatted text characters x3 (```) to start and end your code block. It is advised that you keep those characters on separate lines from your code. Here is an example:

local composer = require ("composer")
composer.newScene()

I agree.
a first solution is to search on google like this:

forums.solar2d: WordToSearch

unfortunately the Coronalabs site also has several broken links, usually from 2013-2015.

Renato

2 Likes

As an alternative search (I like renato’s suggestion), try adding “solard2d” to your search terms. Make sure solar2d is in quotes.

Ex: ask a better question get a better answer “solar2d”

This search brings up my very old post in from the CoronaLabs forums, but the version transferred here…

1 Like