Free 2D Pixelart sprite assets (good for either tutorials or games)

Sup folks,

I’ve been releasing assets I created and/or modified from my game Crosstown Smash under the CC-BY-3.0 license. These assets include backgrounds, characters, enemies, collectibles, commerce items, terrain, and different GUI sprites. I thought I’d post over here so that my fellow Corona devs can use them if they feel like.

The character sprite was based on Redshrike’s ¾ character base. I realize my modifications dont’ make it the best sprite that has ever been created, but I think they can be useful when making tutorials for Corona/game development, or making games on your own.

I’ve posted them over at opengameart.org but wanted to make everyone here aware of them as well. You are welcome to use, modify and edit these assets as you see fit. There is only one condition: Please attribute the website opengameart.org somewhere within the project in which you use the assets.

If you have time, please check out Crosstown Smash on Google Play or iOS, and leave a review if you get a chance. I’d be happy to respond to any questions, concerns or threats. Thanks!

http://crosstownsmash.com/listings.html

Asset collection

Direct download link

Sample spritesheet:

raza54bbig1_1.png