Fullscreen mode, cursor sprite

I see Solar2D as an engine for game on desktop platforms. After studying and testing the settings, I came across the fact that there is no full screen mode without a window on a Mac OS. That is, when the game is launched on top of everything and when you hover the mouse up, the top bar and the title of the window with the window control buttons do not come out. Is there a way to do what I want?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/147-0eyUMqpuNWZ6qF_W0rYgNNGLj41t5/view?usp=sharing

And one more question. I did not find if it is possible to change the cursor to your sprite on desktop os. In the documentation, I found only a change to built-in cursor options

I don’t have any info regarding the window stuff on macOS, but I can give some advice regarding the cursor.

The first option is to use a software cursor where you hide the default cursor then move your sprite to the mouse position based on a “mouse” event like so:

native.setProperty("mouseCursorVisible", false)
Runtime:addEventListener("mouse",
    function(event)
        your_sprite.x = event.x
        your_sprite.y = event.y
    end
)

The second option is to use a native plugin that allows you to make use of the OS to draw and manage your custom cursor for you. There are currently two options for this (to my knowledge):

1. The free hwcursor plugin which supports only windows at the moment. Hopefully someone with macOS expertise can help with macOS support. Disclaimer: this was built and is maintained by me

2. The paid mousecursor plugin which supports both windows and macOS

Btw, you could probably make a native plugin for the window stuff too if you know how, but I’m not sure if that would break things or not.