Hi
In display.save, it only capture to screen size. I have scroll view , is that possible to save all content inside of scroll view into JPG?
Also, is there an API to save content of web view into jpg similar to display.save (display.save only save display object) ?
Thanks
rob
2
I’m not aware of anything that can capture more than the screen. Nor I don’t think that we can capture native, objects
rob
3
I’m not aware of anything that can capture more than the screen. Nor I don’t think that we can capture native, objects
jeff15
4
Is it still the case that a webView element (e.g. webpage that is within an app) cannot be captured and saved as an image?
rob
5
I doubt it. They are not part of the OpenGL canvas that we can make an image from.
Rob
jeff15
6
Is it still the case that a webView element (e.g. webpage that is within an app) cannot be captured and saved as an image?
rob
7
I doubt it. They are not part of the OpenGL canvas that we can make an image from.
Rob