Galaxy Note20 Ultra's error in the console

Hi, good greetings. I’m using solar2D 2022.3674, and every time I view my game in Galaxy Note20 Ultra, I get this yellow hilightened error string dialog in the console:
19:34:11.206 WARNING: D:\a\corona\corona\platform\resources\shell.lua:62: Failed to find image ‘Galaxy-Note20-UltraStatusBarBlack.landscape.png’
19:34:11.206 Warning: Could not load status bar image ‘Galaxy-Note20-UltraStatusBarBlack.landscape.png’
19:34:11.206 WARNING: D:\a\corona\corona\platform\resources\shell.lua:62: Failed to find image ‘Galaxy-Note20-UltraStatusBarBlack.landscape.png’
19:34:11.206 Warning: Could not load status bar image ‘Galaxy-Note20-UltraStatusBarBlack.landscape.png’

May I know What exactly this error mean?

Hey there! I think you maybe found a bug! I get the same error in the simulator when i click View => View as => Galaxy Note20 Ultra.

1 Like

Technically a warning (Not a error) but should be fixed in next build (Simulator skin was miss named)

1 Like

Thank you very much💖 But how are we going to resolve a fix for this? Thank you.

1 Like

Everything is should still work as normal and should not affect your development, you can always use another simulator android skin for the warning is bothering you. To expand on my previous comment, I already submitted a patch to resolve this issue with next release of Solar2D.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.