Game Center leaderboard showing up in ad hoc but not in app store

I know this isn’t corona’s fault but thought maybe I could get some input.

My game just went on the app store a few hours ago and I notice that I cannot see my leaderboard at all. It just says “no data available”

However, when I build my game directly to my phone using an ad hoc profile I’m seeing my beta player’s scores…

keDoI.png

My leaderboard is in the not live status. I’m not sure if that matters or how to change that. I have other games with a “not live” leaderboard that are working on production…

Should I delete and remake the leaderboard now that my game is actually up on the app store?

I cleared my test data… no luck.

Do I just need to wait? It’s confusing.

Hi @tameem50,

With things like Game Center, usually the solution is achieved by “just waiting” and seeing if Apple gets the elements live and running. If that doesn’t happen in, say, 24+ hours, then you might need to dig deeper into their system and/or contact them why it’s not live.

Brent

It has been 24 hours now… and Apple accepted an unrelated update.  And nothing has changed.  Any reason for it not to show up when my ad hoc and app store version have same bundle id?

Hi @tameem50,

At this point I would suggest you reach out to Apple. There may be some configuration thing that isn’t set properly.

Best regards,

Brent

Hi @tameem50,

With things like Game Center, usually the solution is achieved by “just waiting” and seeing if Apple gets the elements live and running. If that doesn’t happen in, say, 24+ hours, then you might need to dig deeper into their system and/or contact them why it’s not live.

Brent

It has been 24 hours now… and Apple accepted an unrelated update.  And nothing has changed.  Any reason for it not to show up when my ad hoc and app store version have same bundle id?

Hi @tameem50,

At this point I would suggest you reach out to Apple. There may be some configuration thing that isn’t set properly.

Best regards,

Brent