Gamepad works in simulator, not in built exe

Maybe I am missing something :frowning:

I am converting my android game “Fabian Galaxy” to a multiplayer windows game, and I’m stuck on this.

I use gamepad input for some of the players and it works great in the simulator - however when I build a windows executable it doesn’t work anymore - the fire button works, but the axis stops working (so my spaceship just sits there firing - soo annoying).

Anything obvious I have missed?

I am converting my android game “Fabian Galaxy” to a multiplayer windows game, and I’m stuck on this.

I use gamepad input for some of the players and it works great in the simulator - however when I build a windows executable it doesn’t work [color=#000000]usps tracking[/color] anymore - the fire button works, but the axis stops working (so my spaceship just sits there firing - soo annoying).

Something about the gamepad or its driver isnt right. Change the driver signature check if its on or off.

Regards,

Shane

I use gamepad input for some of the players and it works great in the simulator - however when I build a windows executable it doesn’t work [color=#000000]usps tracking[/color] anymore - the fire button works, but the axis stops working (so my spaceship just sits there firing - soo annoying).

Something about the gamepad or its driver isnt right. Change the driver signature check if its on or off.

Regards,

Shane