Gamespark and live builds constant restart.

As requested, I have started a new thread. If you use the “plug-in” version of Gamespark when trying to run a live build app will continuously restart on the devices.

@agramonte, I have a couple of requests for you.

1. Can you create a new thread for this. If we continue to discuss this, it will be hijacking this thread.

2. Can you produce a simple demo project that causes this issue? I’d love to get our engineers to look at this, but it would be considerably more difficult for them to have to guess at what you’re doing and build a GameSparks project when the plugin isn’t one we create or maintain.

3. Have you looked at “adb logcat” to see if there are messages generated around the restart that might be useful? I’m assuming this is an Android issue, if not then Xcode’s Devices option should give you the ability to see the device’s console log.

Thanks

Rob

1. Here it is.

2. Attached. Just add the plugin and initialize it. Nothing else going on.

3. Nothing obvious that I can see. Just corona restarting over and over again. Happens on both iOS and Android, but have not tried on iOS in a while. I am on a Mac if that makes any difference.

Thanks!

Thanks!