Gideros Auto Image Resolution Glider Config Bug

I am using the latest version of glider 2.x

Gideros has a feature called auto image resolution:

http://docs.giderosmobile.com/automatic_image_resolution.html

This feature is present in Gliders IDE, however, upon setting it, there is a bug that will not allow you to edit/customize Configurations after the “Image scales” are set under the “Graphics” section.

Even after restarting the application, it will not allow me to “edit” the projects configuration file.

Steps to reproduce:

First I set the Auto Image Resolution:

After pressing OK and exiting out of configuration properties, I cannot re-open or edit the configuration, nothing happens when the “edit” button is pressed.

In order to fix this problem, I have to revert to an earlier SVN commit.  Please fix or let me know if there is a way around this!

Please replicate the problem then upload logs via help upload logs. We will check this out today and the logs probably has the answers. Regards, M.Y. Developers

I replicated the problem and uploaded the logs.  The messages.txt with date stamp 4-16-2014 is the log that replicates the problem. 

Please let me know if you want me to post the log here.

Please replicate the problem then upload logs via help upload logs. We will check this out today and the logs probably has the answers. Regards, M.Y. Developers

I replicated the problem and uploaded the logs.  The messages.txt with date stamp 4-16-2014 is the log that replicates the problem. 

Please let me know if you want me to post the log here.