Giving tableview widget two touch listeners

In my previous question, I mentioned I was making my own slide-menu panel and got some help with making a touch listener that made the panel follow the user’s finger. My new problem is that my menu use the tableview widget to list menu items. I want the panel to slide when the user slides his finger on the table but also to perform the assigned function when the table item is clicked, like sliding menu’s in most android applications. I’m basically trying to make it use both the onRowTouch listener and my slideTouch listener but nothing I’ve tried has worked, any ideas?

Here’s my slideTouch listener:

dialog\_object.limit = diaObjX local function slideTouch (event) if (event.phase == "began") then dialog\_object.startX = dialog\_object.x dialog\_object.lastTime = event.time elseif (event.phase == "moved") then dialog\_object.deltaTime = event.time - dialog\_object.lastTime dist = ( (event.x - (backdrop.width/2)) - (event.xStart - (backdrop.width/2)) ) dialog\_object.speed = dist / dialog\_object.deltaTime print ( dialog\_object.speed ) if (dialog\_object.startX + dist) \<= dialog\_object.limit then dialog\_object.x = dialog\_object.startX + dist end elseif (event.phase == "cancelled") or (event.phase == "ended") then if (dialog\_object.x \<= obj\_edge) or (( dialog\_object.speed \* (-1) ) \>= 0.8) then group:close() else transition.to(dialog\_object, { x= dialog\_object.limit, time = 100, transition=easing.linear}) end end return true end&nbsp;

And here’s my onRowTouch listener:

local function onRowTouch( event ) local row = event.target local params=event.target.params if event.phase == "release" or event.phase == "ended" then group:close() if params.onClick then params.onClick() end end return true end

I have the tableview widget on a white rectObject and they’re both in a group called dialog_object.

The slidetouch listener is currently attached to the white rectObject so anywhere that doesn’t have the table widget on it slides as wanted but sliding on the tableview widget does nothing

I’d appreciate the help, thank you!