I’ll second this bug. Glider just updated to 1.7 for me and can no longer load maps. The above error is actually coming out of lime-external-Json.lua. [import]uid: 133637 topic_id: 31273 reply_id: 125165[/import]
Issue has been resolved for the time being. This needs more investigation but we have contacted the Lime author about it.
Also, if you are noticing slow startup times with the debugger you may want to turn off “debug main chunk” from the Glider options page. This will prevent debugging of your loading section and will significantly improve startup times.
I can confirm that map loading is OK now, version 1.7.11 has fixed it.
Thank you very much [import]uid: 123550 topic_id: 31273 reply_id: 125182[/import]
I’ll second this bug. Glider just updated to 1.7 for me and can no longer load maps. The above error is actually coming out of lime-external-Json.lua. [import]uid: 133637 topic_id: 31273 reply_id: 125165[/import]
Issue has been resolved for the time being. This needs more investigation but we have contacted the Lime author about it.
Also, if you are noticing slow startup times with the debugger you may want to turn off “debug main chunk” from the Glider options page. This will prevent debugging of your loading section and will significantly improve startup times.
I can confirm that map loading is OK now, version 1.7.11 has fixed it.
Thank you very much [import]uid: 123550 topic_id: 31273 reply_id: 125182[/import]
Hi M.Y.
I’m evalutating LuaGlider on mac, and the download link seems to point the v1.7.07
– edited –
sorry, just realized to do an autoupdate so it now can test the v1.7.2
and lime work without problems.
Great!
Hi M.Y.
I’m evalutating LuaGlider on mac, and the download link seems to point the v1.7.07
– edited –
sorry, just realized to do an autoupdate so it now can test the v1.7.2
and lime work without problems.
Great!