Glider became inusable

Hi M.Y,

I use Lua glider for almost 1 year. I’ve never had problems, but a few weeks ago my software has become unusable.

Or it freezes and I have to end task, I lost all my work. Or glider closes automatically with a Windows message that tells me that the memory is full (I have 8 GB of RAM).

I have several times tried to uninstall completely Glider without effects.

I do not know what to do. Glider is awesome and I can not do without.

I also completely re installed windows.

Thank you for your help.

Hello Shadrak,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try enabling RAM storage by going to options->Glider options->Editor-> and enable “use RAM storage”. This should help solve the freezing issue. Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

Ram storage was already enabled

Is it possible to download old version of Glider ?

Hello Shadrak,

Which version of Glider would you like? Also could you please provide the best email address to contact you. Please email it to mydevelopergames@gmail.com

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

Hi My, thank you for your help.

I pushed the ram storage to 300 , no freeze since.

I cross fingers and I take note of the email adress if I have problems again.

Hello shadrak,

Thank you for letting us know. Please feel free to email us if you come across any issues.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Hello Shadrak,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try enabling RAM storage by going to options->Glider options->Editor-> and enable “use RAM storage”. This should help solve the freezing issue. Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

Ram storage was already enabled

Is it possible to download old version of Glider ?

Hello Shadrak,

Which version of Glider would you like? Also could you please provide the best email address to contact you. Please email it to mydevelopergames@gmail.com

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

Hi My, thank you for your help.

I pushed the ram storage to 300 , no freeze since.

I cross fingers and I take note of the email adress if I have problems again.

Hello shadrak,

Thank you for letting us know. Please feel free to email us if you come across any issues.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers