[Google Analytics Plugin] Looking for beta testers

Hello all!

We are working hard on our next plugin (Google Analytics for iOS/android) and are looking for as many testers as possible to ensure final product quality.

If you are interested in testing this plugin and would like to get involved, please post in this thread and we will contact you via PM (private message) with more details.

Testers who are deemed to have contributed to testing will also receive a substantial discount (off the standard plugin price) when the plugin launches.

Looking forward to working with you!

Yes! I’m in!

Thanks Karem.
Going to send you an email this week.

Cheers!

I will test it out!

Hello,

great to hear that Google Analytics is being developed as a Corona plugin.

If you’re still looking for Beta testers - count me in!

Regards from Germany,

Marcel

How mature is it? I have a game in produciton. I’m ready to test if it’s not going to affect the experience.

We are currently putting this on hiatus, due to the lack of interest in plugins to date. If this trend changes, we will seed this out to people.

Thanks

[quote name=“Gremlin Interactive™” post=“249093” timestamp=“1401278248”]We are currently putting this on hiatus, due to the lack of interest in plugins to date./quote] Very sorry to hear this but completely understand where you’re coming from. I appreciate you trying and paving the way for hopefully more in the future. Alternative thought… Corona Labs staff always complain of having too many things to do and not enough time / resources… Maybe they should outsource the plugin development to you and your network of devs (ie JenLooper, deleurapps etc) and compensate you directly. We are after all, paying CL for certain capabilities already and would welcome them offering more in the core product. This is also probably a reason why some folks are on the fence when it comes to paying for plugins… Have you tried this path?

We currently have iGenApps (an app to create apps) on the App Store and Google Play. We have also a Google Analytics integration using a webview to show charts to our users of usage. We would like to test your GA plugin. 

We are also very interested in using your Paypal and Kiip plugin> Is there a way to still get a good discount for the 3 plugins?

We got a little delayed with our GA plugin. So we will definately bear your beta testing request in mind!

As for your discount request, I have sent you a PM.

Thanks

Yes! I’m in!

Thanks Karem.
Going to send you an email this week.

Cheers!

I will test it out!

Hello!

I am in also if there is still time for that :slight_smile:

Thank you!

I’ll test it out!

We are still listening to these requests, just are still a bit behind.

We’ll be private messaging all those looking to test, when the time comes.

Appreciate every offer. Thanks

Hello,

great to hear that Google Analytics is being developed as a Corona plugin.

If you’re still looking for Beta testers - count me in!

Regards from Germany,

Marcel

How mature is it? I have a game in produciton. I’m ready to test if it’s not going to affect the experience.

We are currently putting this on hiatus, due to the lack of interest in plugins to date. If this trend changes, we will seed this out to people.

Thanks

[quote name=“Gremlin Interactive™” post=“249093” timestamp=“1401278248”]We are currently putting this on hiatus, due to the lack of interest in plugins to date./quote] Very sorry to hear this but completely understand where you’re coming from. I appreciate you trying and paving the way for hopefully more in the future. Alternative thought… Corona Labs staff always complain of having too many things to do and not enough time / resources… Maybe they should outsource the plugin development to you and your network of devs (ie JenLooper, deleurapps etc) and compensate you directly. We are after all, paying CL for certain capabilities already and would welcome them offering more in the core product. This is also probably a reason why some folks are on the fence when it comes to paying for plugins… Have you tried this path?