Google billing IAP problems...

I changed to the new plugin recently - many of my games have had billing before, and even though very few purchases, I haven’t seen a problem.

Now I am getting every purchase that is not consumable being refunded in 3 days. I thought I was unlucky but it kept happening so I looked into it - it seems the purchase needs to be acknowledged.

I use; store.finishTransaction(event.transaction) to do this - I thought this was what I was supposed to do???

Can’t see any problem - does this actually work?

There is a thread regarding IAP Badger and the new Google billing API that has some advice from @troylyndon that might be relevant to your situation:

Yeah I had already read that. I run finishTransaction on every call to the transaction callback, so I’m not sure what the problem is. Also reading through this whole thread is very confusing.

Does anyone have a simple working example using google billing plugin?

I still have the “com.android.vending.BILLING” permission - is it important to remove it or is it just unnecessary?

Can you please include the billing code to have a look?

I am now using the updated iap_badger code that colinmorgan posted in the other thread. I am waiting to see if it still has the problem - non-consumable purchases get auto refunded after 3 days - google says this happens when a purchase is not ‘acknowledged’. All my code has always called ‘finishTransaction’.

All my consumable purchases work fine, just the non-consumables - I am losing money!

This is since changing to the new billing plugin - is anyone successfully using the new plugin for non-consumable purchases? Is the creator of that plugin around anywhere? Where can I contact them?

This is very hard to test - everything seems to work fine and then 3 days later is gets refunded.

@joelutting sorry for the late reply. Regarding your observation that “everything seems to work fine and then 3 d ays later it gets refunded.”, is this on iOS or Google Play? If Google Play, what does your “Order Management” page show? Does it show the purchase as “Charged” and then later who the purchase “Refunded”? I can confirm that all of my “non-consumable” purchases work and are not refunded.

Yes using colinmorgans code for the iap_badger my purchases are now working - all tested with real purchases. This was android.