Google Play Games Services working on Emulator but not on real device

Hey Guys,
i implemented plugin.gpgs.v2 in my project code and did all the requirements from Google Play Console and Google Play Cloud to make it work.
I tested it on Memu and its working there but when the APK is installed on a real Phone, we dont get the login screen anymore… i dont get why its working on an emulator but not on a normal device…

I did some troubleshooting and i have the right AppID, the right package name and also the right SHA1 fingerprint confirmed.

Im located in Germany and the app is set to default english. Is there maybe a region lock? The Emulator could be located in USA.
But i also changed my ip via VPN and it wasnt working…

EDIT:

I figured out, that if i transfer the apk directly to my phone, its working but when i install it via Google Play, its not working.
Has anyone an why its like that?

EDIT v2:

Its working now.
The error was, that the fingerprint i put in Google Could OAuth wasnt the same frome the final apk from the Play Store.
I dont know why the local builded apk and the Play Store apk have different fingerprints, but when i put the fingerprint from the play store apk as OAuth ID, its working.
Maybe this will help someone else in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.