Google Play Policy Issue & Warning

When uploading my latest build, which I made with Solar2D Build 2024.3709, I’m still seeing POLICY issues. Google Play is showing, “We will soon take action because your app does not adhere to Google Play Developer Program policies. Fix violations as soon as possible.”

The Policy Issue is: “App must target Android 14 (API level 34) or higher”
The Policy Warning is “App must use Google Play Billing Library version 6.0.1 or later”

Am I correct in that BOTH these are fixed and updated in the latest Solar2D build 2024.3709?

How long ago did you upload the build?

For me that warning went away the day after releasing the build

They just approved my new version for a full rollout, but these messages still persist.

Given that they approved it and its past that deadline date i think your fine. like i said in the previous message, those policy warnings went away about 24 hours after my build was approved/released.

1 Like

I have a memory that the API version was fixed June 11 (Solar build independent). Do you know in what version or date the new Google Billing Library version 6.0.1 was updated?

com.solar2d-plugin.google.iap.billing.v2 v13 released June 11 fixes the issue.

Have you gone through and made sure that there aren’t any builds with the old version of billing in any of your testing channels?

Update all tracks you were using with the new version. alpha, beta, etc It will keep flagging the old versions in the non-production tracks.