GPGS crash on login attempt

Receiving a no such method error when attempting to login with the new gpgs for Android. Build settings and code in question are noted below. 

WqluFjo.png

-- Supported values for orientation: -- portrait, portraitUpsideDown, landscapeLeft, landscapeRight settings = { orientation = { default = "portrait", supported = { "portrait","portraitUpsideDown" } }, plugins = { ["plugin.googleAnalytics"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { android=true } }, ["plugin.gpgs"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { android=true } }, ["plugin.google.iap.v3"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { android=true } }, ["plugin.notifications"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { iphone=true, android=true } }, ["CoronaProvider.native.popup.social"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, ["shared.android.support.v4"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { android=true } }, ["plugin.chartboost"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { iphone=true, android=true } }, ["CoronaProvider.gameNetwork.apple"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { iphone=true, ["iphone-sim"]=true }, }, }, android = { googlePlayGamesAppId = "APP\_ID", minSdkVersion = "14", androidPermissions = { "android.permission.INTERNET", "android.permission.ACCESS\_NETWORK\_STATE", "com.android.vending.BILLING", }, }, }

local test = display.newText("Set Achievement", 320,40,UI.font,UI.fontSizeLarge) if not gameNetwork.isConnected() then local test = display.newText("Login Attempt", 320,120,UI.font,UI.fontSizeLarge) gameNetwork.login({ userInitiated = false, listener = gameNetworkCallback} ) local test = display.newText("Login Success", 320,180,UI.font,UI.fontSizeLarge) timer.performWithDelay(200,function() gameNetwork.achievements.unlock( { achievement = { identifier= params.id}, listener = achievementRequestCallback } ) local test = display.newText("Achievement Success", 320,240,UI.font,UI.fontSizeLarge) end) else 

Note- While I’m using the name gameNetwork, it is requiring and initializing the new GPGS plugin in my main file.

Hi. Can you please try building without plugin.googleAnalytics?

That appears to resolve it. Is there a conflict with Analytics and GPGS?

tylerthedesigner, at the moment yes. Google Analytics plugin has to be updated to use the most recent Google Play Services version. That’s in a queue.

Is it possible for me to receive a notification when they are compatible? I’ll disable the new GPGS for the time being, but I’d like to have both active asap. 

Hi. Can you please try building without plugin.googleAnalytics?

That appears to resolve it. Is there a conflict with Analytics and GPGS?

tylerthedesigner, at the moment yes. Google Analytics plugin has to be updated to use the most recent Google Play Services version. That’s in a queue.

Is it possible for me to receive a notification when they are compatible? I’ll disable the new GPGS for the time being, but I’d like to have both active asap.