[GPGS] gpgs.snapshots.getSnapshot(snapshotId) DOESN`T WORK NOW 100%

Hi guys,

that instruction didn’t give me any problem:

gpgs.snapshots.getSnapshot(snapshotId) 

And suddenly, above 15:00 PM, I don’t recieve the snapshot from the server when I have been using it very well.

What is going on with gpgs plugin ? Anyone is modifying the plugin ??

Regards

nobody happens this problem ?

Could someone that use this plugin with snapshots read and save if is working?

I have serious problems with gpgs.snapshots.getSnapshot(snapshotId). It doesn’t work when 2 days ago was working great.

I have seen that gpgs.snapshots.open() has been modifying with a new option “last known good” :

https://docs.coronalabs.com/plugin/gpgs/snapshots/open.html

I only need: “yes we are working and fixed problems with gpgs” or “No, the problem is in your code”

Thanks

I have the same issues.

Keep in mind that the plugin is currently in beta. They are probably working on it.

Thanks for your answer, I was totally crazy.

I hope some staff say something about this, because 2 days ago it worked for android.

Regards

I believe we’re working on a sample that shows how to use snapshots. Hopefully we will have that soon.

Rob

nobody happens this problem ?

Could someone that use this plugin with snapshots read and save if is working?

I have serious problems with gpgs.snapshots.getSnapshot(snapshotId). It doesn’t work when 2 days ago was working great.

I have seen that gpgs.snapshots.open() has been modifying with a new option “last known good” :

https://docs.coronalabs.com/plugin/gpgs/snapshots/open.html

I only need: “yes we are working and fixed problems with gpgs” or “No, the problem is in your code”

Thanks

I have the same issues.

Keep in mind that the plugin is currently in beta. They are probably working on it.

Thanks for your answer, I was totally crazy.

I hope some staff say something about this, because 2 days ago it worked for android.

Regards

I believe we’re working on a sample that shows how to use snapshots. Hopefully we will have that soon.

Rob