GPGS Leaderboard scores are "centered" instead of "top"

Hi, there!

I have a strange problem. I’m trying to retrieve top scores (top ten) from my leaderboard, but instead of top positions, I’m getting “centered” scores. As you can see, position = “top”, but scores are always centered around player’s score, that means that it is no possible to get the top scores. For example in a leaderboard we have 50 results, a player is placed at 25, so the code will provideds results from places #20 to #30, instead of #1-10. But the ‘position’ parameter is “top”! I’m confused:)

I’m using plugin.gpgs.v2. Here is my code:

gpgs.leaderboards.loadScores( { leaderboardId = "\*\*\*\*\*\*\*", position = "top", timeSpan = "all time", reload=true, limit=10, listener=function(event) DebugConsole("\*Scores\*") if not event.isError then for i=1,#event.scores do DebugConsole(event.scores[i].score) end end end })

My tests have shown that  position = “top” and  position = “centered”  (as well using a default value) provide the same results. It seems that parameter position is not relevant anymore in that sence (but  position = “single” works properly). So it is impossible to get a top score. So these examples work the same (but they should not), all of them loads a ‘centered’ score, not the top one.

-- Example A gpgs.leaderboards.loadScores( { leaderboardId = "\*\*\*\*\*\*\*", position = "top", listener=loadListener }) -- Example B gpgs.leaderboards.loadScores( { leaderboardId = "\*\*\*\*\*\*\*", position = "centered", listener=loadListener }) -- Example C gpgs.leaderboards.loadScores( { leaderboardId = "\*\*\*\*\*\*\*", listener=loadListener })

Have anyone experienced the same problem? Is there no way to get a top score from a leaderboard based on Google Play Game Services in Corona? Why does the position parameter not work?

Hi! I’m having the exact same issue.

Hi! I’m having the exact same issue.