gpgs.leaderboards.submit is posting only 0 score in leaderboard

I am trying to upload scores to leaderboard through gpgs, It did work for first time and my scores were updated, but later i deleted that leaderboard and created new one, but now scores are getting posted but it shows only 0 scores.

netwo=mydata.cash

local scoref = { leaderboardId =“CgkI36m30agQEAIQDw”, score  = netwo}

This is the code i am using, please help me guys, tried a lot of things, even achievements are working only leaderboards are having problem.

Thanks

Did you publish the new leaderboard? I’m assuming you got the new value for the leaderboard in your code.

Rob

i have published the leaderboard, i also added new leaderboards and tried to upload score on them, but no use, btw thanks rob for replying that fast

anyone with the same problem? scores are posted but the score are always zero

Rob, i finaly came to know what was causing it, seems i was using the score format as numeric in console, but i would like to update score in numeric format, any ideas?

Thanks

I’m a bit confused. You have as “Numeric” in the console but you want it to be numeric?

In your code, I can’t see what you’re storing in mydata.cash, but you can always do a:

netwo=tonumber(mydata.cash)

You can always print out the values before you send them and see if somehow you’re including anything that would force it to a string.

Rob

Did you publish the new leaderboard? I’m assuming you got the new value for the leaderboard in your code.

Rob

i have published the leaderboard, i also added new leaderboards and tried to upload score on them, but no use, btw thanks rob for replying that fast

anyone with the same problem? scores are posted but the score are always zero

Rob, i finaly came to know what was causing it, seems i was using the score format as numeric in console, but i would like to update score in numeric format, any ideas?

Thanks

I’m a bit confused. You have as “Numeric” in the console but you want it to be numeric?

In your code, I can’t see what you’re storing in mydata.cash, but you can always do a:

netwo=tonumber(mydata.cash)

You can always print out the values before you send them and see if somehow you’re including anything that would force it to a string.

Rob