GPGS: License Issue related to 10002 Error?

Hi Team,

I was creating apps with GPGS plugin before and everything was working with real-time multiplayer but after several months of not coding, I noticed some changes with the plugin including the licensing. I’ve added the code blocks and followed the docs. I already enabled APIs (drive, game services, mgt, dev, etc), 5 achievements, license key, linking apps, publishing the linked app in prod. I always get Error 10002 maybe because I always build the app on pc and copying it on my phone via USB to run it. Do we have any work around here? I can’t upload the apk as always and download it since appstore will always ask for a newer version of your build and it’s a hassle.

Thanks!

Maybe this thread can help?

https://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/69255-gpgs-error-10002/

Rob

Hi Rob,

I’ve already read that and that is exactly my concern. Is there any work around where we can copy the apk to our phone to test it quickly? Instead of uploading it, increment the version, wait to be published, then download it again? It’s kinda hassle I admit, and licensing my app is not really a concern since google play is not actually giving the apk but installing the app online so it’s safe. :slight_smile:

Have you tried building with your release keystore and installing that to your device?  I think you can’t test this with a debug keystore.

Rob

Hi Rob,

I’ve been using release signed keystore ever since (- keytool).

Hi Rob, FF on this?

FF?

I have no additional information or suggestions at this time.

Rob

Maybe this thread can help?

https://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/69255-gpgs-error-10002/

Rob

Hi Rob,

I’ve already read that and that is exactly my concern. Is there any work around where we can copy the apk to our phone to test it quickly? Instead of uploading it, increment the version, wait to be published, then download it again? It’s kinda hassle I admit, and licensing my app is not really a concern since google play is not actually giving the apk but installing the app online so it’s safe. :slight_smile:

Have you tried building with your release keystore and installing that to your device?  I think you can’t test this with a debug keystore.

Rob

Hi Rob,

I’ve been using release signed keystore ever since (- keytool).

Hi Rob, FF on this?

FF?

I have no additional information or suggestions at this time.

Rob