GPGS Login questions

Hey everyone, had some questions regarding the new GPGS plugin.  I’m starting a project for an turn based multiplayer game, which is the first I’ve done.  

1. What kind of login prompt comes up when a user attempts to log in?  

2. Does it require a google account?  

3.  I know currently the plugin isn’t supported on iOS, but how will the login screen look and work on iOS (assuming most iOS users don’t have a google account)?

4. Is there an option to log in via a Facebook account, and still utilize the GPGS plugin for turn based multiplayer support?  

You have to have a google account to use pretty much all the services the plugin offers. Most people have a Google account. If they don’t they should be able to create one inside you app. On iOS I don’t know which route the team is planing to go but there is a native way and a way to login with webview.

Ok thanks scottrules44.  I’ve never been an iOS user so was a little worried about how the google login would work on that side.  I hope you’re right in that most users have a google account.  

I am totally ball parking this number bet 7 out 10 of iOS users have a Google account. YouTube, Google, Google photos, Google maps, gmail are in the top 50 app of the App Store.

You have to have a google account to use pretty much all the services the plugin offers. Most people have a Google account. If they don’t they should be able to create one inside you app. On iOS I don’t know which route the team is planing to go but there is a native way and a way to login with webview.

Ok thanks scottrules44.  I’ve never been an iOS user so was a little worried about how the google login would work on that side.  I hope you’re right in that most users have a google account.  

I am totally ball parking this number bet 7 out 10 of iOS users have a Google account. YouTube, Google, Google photos, Google maps, gmail are in the top 50 app of the App Store.