gpgs.multiplayer.realtime.sendReliably problem

Hi,

I was trying out the

https://github.com/scottrules44/gpgsTicTacToe

on Android devices.

I was able to get 2 devices connected to each others.  However, I was stuck at sendReliably

I believe the original code was using 

gpgs.multiplayer.realtime.setListeners({message=dataHandle, room = handleRealtime})

I tried to print lines from dataHandle:

local function dataHandle( event ) print("--------------- dataHandle -----------------") print(json.encode(event)) print("------------------------------------------------") ... ... end

Nothing was printed.

I also try to set listener inside sendReliably() (according to the API document).

gpgs.multiplayer.realtime.sendReliably({roomId = roomId, payload= tostring(myPlayerNum)})

to

gpgs.multiplayer.realtime.sendReliably({roomId = roomId, payload= tostring(myPlayerNum), listener=dataHandle})

Still, in logcat, nothing was printed from dataHandle.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary

Hello!

We are having the same problem and we used the same sample code as you. So did you find the solution, because we are also able to connect two devices but the sendReliably is not working?

Hello!

We are having the same problem and we used the same sample code as you. So did you find the solution, because we are also able to connect two devices but the sendReliably is not working?