Gpgs.v2 with corona 2019.3502 64 bit not working

Hello,

I am porting my 32 bit project to 64 bit and so far things looks good, I am stuck on GPGS now, i have implemented things as per but somehow the call to login is doing nothing, It just took some loading and then fade away, Nothing in the log. 

Is it fixed yet for 64 bit or not yet taken care of. Also just a simple qn, when building do i need to build using the debug keystore or my old released keystore. BTW i have tried both and unfortunately both did not help me.

You have to be way more specific than that. We have other users reporting everything working fine.

I would suggest using a release keystore. Either GPGS or IAP only works with a release keystore. My game is successfully logging in to GPGS yesterday.

Rob

Ok, may be some.device issue then i am facing. I will try it once again in morning with release build and some other device. Samsung S10 plus would be best for testing. Thanks Rob and vlads, i will update soon on this thread.

May be it’s helpful to any other developers. The issue got resolved with 2019.3504. 

Now it’s successfully logging in on any of my test devices.

Good to hear.

You have to be way more specific than that. We have other users reporting everything working fine.

I would suggest using a release keystore. Either GPGS or IAP only works with a release keystore. My game is successfully logging in to GPGS yesterday.

Rob

Ok, may be some.device issue then i am facing. I will try it once again in morning with release build and some other device. Samsung S10 plus would be best for testing. Thanks Rob and vlads, i will update soon on this thread.

May be it’s helpful to any other developers. The issue got resolved with 2019.3504. 

Now it’s successfully logging in on any of my test devices.

Good to hear.