Gravity Scale

When I duplicate (copy/paste) an object, it resets the gravity scale to 1.  I’m working on an outer space level, so it would be nice if I didn’t have to manually set it to 0.

Hmmm…  It also seems to be automatically resetting the gravity scale of existing bodies to 1, even when I don’t copy-paste.

For new objects it should default to 1.0 as this is the default specified by Corona, 0 would mean no gravity and the objects would float.

If you change the value on an existing object and then copy it, then it should copy down that value to the new object so I’ll look into that.

Unfortunately it isn’t copying that field for some reason.  If I create a new object, set the gravity scale to 0 and copy that object, the new object has a gravity scale of 1.  That bug has 100% reproducability.

Also twice now while working on the level, it reset all of the object’s gravity scales to 1, even after I had set them to 0.  I’m not sure what caused that to happen.

Thanks

I have fixed this bug.

Do you have a license for Level Director, if so I can send you a dev build with this fix in it?

Yeah, I’ll send it to you in a PM.  Thanks

I just wanted to follow up and see if the dev build I sent you resolves your issue?

Hmmm…  It also seems to be automatically resetting the gravity scale of existing bodies to 1, even when I don’t copy-paste.

For new objects it should default to 1.0 as this is the default specified by Corona, 0 would mean no gravity and the objects would float.

If you change the value on an existing object and then copy it, then it should copy down that value to the new object so I’ll look into that.

Unfortunately it isn’t copying that field for some reason.  If I create a new object, set the gravity scale to 0 and copy that object, the new object has a gravity scale of 1.  That bug has 100% reproducability.

Also twice now while working on the level, it reset all of the object’s gravity scales to 1, even after I had set them to 0.  I’m not sure what caused that to happen.

Thanks

I have fixed this bug.

Do you have a license for Level Director, if so I can send you a dev build with this fix in it?

Yeah, I’ll send it to you in a PM.  Thanks

I just wanted to follow up and see if the dev build I sent you resolves your issue?