Halloween Story Match Open Beta

Halloween Story Match is my first app and first monetized game. I would very much appreciate feedback from other Solar2D developers, as I’m sure your insights will be more helpful than the general public’s.

Play Store Test Link

Promo on Youtube

It’s a casual card matching game with a Halloween theme. A branching story is built based on the order in which you pair the cards. It is basically complete and free.

As I’m new to apps and and especially to promoting them, any general advice about the process is welcome. As far as testing goes, I’m mainly concerned with the in-app purchase since that is hard to test from a single account. However, feel free to put it through it’s paces and criticize my writing. Overall I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for reading
Tim McDowell

3 Likes

Your app is not open beta and cannot be downloaded.

Thanks for your interest and reply.

I’m new at this, but I think it’s under review as standard procedure for new developers. This Is what I’m seeing in the console…

Important update, I received a notice today that my store listing has been updated. I’m certain this means you can install it now. Sorry to double-post but I’m eager for feedback since, being a Halloween game, it should have been fully released by now.

I just watched the video - it looks great. I’ll try it out when I can

Glad to hear it. I hope you enjoy it.

I love the idea of combining a card match game w/a story. An improvement I’d explore, perhaps adding a narrator & more SFX to the stories. Great work Tim.