havent received project manager key from IOS Pro purchase

Hey corona, bought the pro bundle last week with the bonus project manager key and emailed through 5 days ago but still no key, any news on when they will be sent out? thanks [import]uid: 108503 topic_id: 19121 reply_id: 319121[/import]

Me too. [import]uid: 93133 topic_id: 19121 reply_id: 73714[/import]

Hey guys,

I’m sorry that you’re still waiting - the promotion was much more popular than expected and we’re still scrambling to get out all the codes.

I will bring this up in our next meeting and hopefully we can get it resolved for you ASAP.

Peach :slight_smile: [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 19121 reply_id: 73718[/import]

yes. we are swamped. and last week we were shipping new bits and then skin-gate …
you will hear from us soon on filling out cpm orders.

thanks for patience.

c [import]uid: 24 topic_id: 19121 reply_id: 73772[/import]

Thanks Peach and Carlos for popping in – in case anyone else wonders, all registration keys for the current Corona SDK/CPM promo run through Ansca Mobile.

So you can post about it here in the CPM area if you want, but they are the ones who have to fix it, not me. :slight_smile:

Jay
[import]uid: 9440 topic_id: 19121 reply_id: 73827[/import]

I got my corona PRO subscription just some days before that promotion was launched. I’d really like to get CPM, is there any way i can get my key for free? Or at least at a discount. I would definitely have bought Corona PRO + CPM if i were able. [import]uid: 105206 topic_id: 19121 reply_id: 79433[/import]

nml - Contact me via this page:

http://coronaprojectmanager.com/contact.html

…and I’ll put you in contact with someone who can answer your question.

Jay
[import]uid: 9440 topic_id: 19121 reply_id: 79499[/import]