Hello and Welcome

Hi everyone! My name is Richard Harris and I’m the Editor of App Developer Magazine and a Corona Ambassador. It’s my pleasure to introduce you to our publication, and to invite you to become a part of it! 

App Developer Magazine is a monthly industry publication dedicated to the app industry. Each 80 page monthly issue covers the important topics happening in app development so you can stay informed.

We are extending a free subscription offer to any Corona developer - no strings attached! Just go to http://appdevelopermagazine.com/Corona to take advantage of our offer. The subscription is good for the digital copy and PDF version of the magazine. Our mobile app requires a separate individual subscription.

Also, as a Corona developer I know you have a great app you want to show it off right? We have just the place, our App Showcase! If you want to be included in our showcase (http://appdevelopermagazine.com/?ref=App_Showcase) contact us on the website and we’ll tell you how you can get your app on the website or in the magazine.

And, by the way, when you get your free subscription, you’ll be able to check out an article in our June issue that provides a peak into Corona programming. This was our first issue and we featured a number of great articles, including an article providing advice on how to reduce “App Bloat,” a problem we as developers don’t think a lot about, but could affect how often users access and use our apps.

We appreciate the great people at Corona for allowing us to be a part of this forum and we’ll be providing regular updates on relevant information that we think you as a Corona developer would find beneficial.

I look forward to checking back in soon!

adm-sign.png

Hi Richard, good that the App Developer Magazine has it’s own forum category now here!

And thanks again very much for the kind developer interview with me in the August issue  :smiley:

Hi Richard,

I’m glad to know that the App Developer Magazine has a space here in Corona SDK forum!

The magazine is very good!

Hi Richard, good that the App Developer Magazine has it’s own forum category now here!

And thanks again very much for the kind developer interview with me in the August issue  :smiley:

Hi Richard,

I’m glad to know that the App Developer Magazine has a space here in Corona SDK forum!

The magazine is very good!

This is awesome, thank you Richard! :slight_smile:

This is awesome, thank you Richard! :slight_smile:

Just subscribed and skimmed through one of the issues and there are a bunch of interesting articles. Very nice. Thanks Richard!!

Just subscribed and skimmed through one of the issues and there are a bunch of interesting articles. Very nice. Thanks Richard!!