Hello World

Hi Guys ,

With the urge of developing my first game , i’ve discovered this sdk which seems pretty cool to me , and since i’ve tons of questions to ask here i am , ready to bother you just a little   :P  

Welcome to the community!

Feel free to ask as many questions as you like, but try to be as specific as possible with your questions. Easy to understand (and specific) questions are likely to receive more and better quality answers. Think of the classic “my game doesn’t work, hjalp!” versus providing sample code of what you’ve done, explaining it and saying what you’d expect to happen instead of what actually happens. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the community!

Feel free to ask as many questions as you like, but try to be as specific as possible with your questions. Easy to understand (and specific) questions are likely to receive more and better quality answers. Think of the classic “my game doesn’t work, hjalp!” versus providing sample code of what you’ve done, explaining it and saying what you’d expect to happen instead of what actually happens. :stuck_out_tongue: