marble68 - thanks for posting. You should have no problem integrating a bar code scanning library with Corona Enterprise. Can you fill out this form? http://www.coronalabs.com/products/contact/
We will get back to you asap.
Thanks,
David [import]uid: 10668 topic_id: 33039 reply_id: 131241[/import]
marble68 - thanks for posting. You should have no problem integrating a bar code scanning library with Corona Enterprise. Can you fill out this form? http://www.coronalabs.com/products/contact/
We will get back to you asap.
Thanks,
David [import]uid: 10668 topic_id: 33039 reply_id: 131241[/import]
I have an enterprise plugin for Zbar/IOS and will be working on one for zXing for both IOS and Android. I paid for the first one to get it in production and as a truing template for enterprise in general.
I bought the ZBar plugin from Stiven. I’m interested in the zXing. I’m also looking for a QRcode generator plugin, while my app need to create its own QRCodes .
I did as well and migrated it to the standard corona App structure. I have the same need to generate barcodes on the device and will let you know how it goes. Won’t get back to it for another week or so…
I have an enterprise plugin for Zbar/IOS and will be working on one for zXing for both IOS and Android. I paid for the first one to get it in production and as a truing template for enterprise in general.
I bought the ZBar plugin from Stiven. I’m interested in the zXing. I’m also looking for a QRcode generator plugin, while my app need to create its own QRCodes .
I did as well and migrated it to the standard corona App structure. I have the same need to generate barcodes on the device and will let you know how it goes. Won’t get back to it for another week or so…
I am building an app for a customer that requires a barcode scanner. I got Corona Enterprise up and running with my user interface and can follow the tutorial for the flashlight fine. I am looking for either some detailed help on getting the zBar SDK plugin working (ios and android) or I will pay for the plugins outright. I am happy to pay given my timeline (3 weeks left!) but I also like learning new skills…