Help! The Lua Glider stops working after installation of the new plugin

Every Corona stuffs gone, left only a bare Netbean editor. I cannot recover this even after removing all the user directories and re-install the program. My works stopped. I can’t find anywhere to download the previous version.

Is there something wrong with my Java version?

Attached is a screen-shot for your ref.

Urgent

Had the same problem after updating.

Go to Tools - Plugins - Available Plugins…you see there “LuaGliderEditorKit”…download and install and you are back on track :slight_smile:

Hello Everyone,

Sorry about the recent update breaking things. We needed to change around the module structure a bit to make it more compliant with Netbeans guidelines. We needed to do this so we can be an official plugin and thus get more testing/ support from them to help make Glider better. You may now use Glider inside Netbeans and with that comes the ability to edit HTML5/JS/CSS, Java, C, C++, and tons of other plugins. 

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

M.Y. Developers, you really should improve the communication with your licensed client pool. Changes like this are understandable as long as you let people know what/when/where etc. Dropping things on people like this with no prior communication is simply not acceptable. Just my $.02.

hello, here is the error displayed since the update:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.MYDevelopers.LuaDebugger.LocalsView.Model.getNumChildren(Model.java:36)

at com.MYDevelopers.LuaDebugger.LocalsView.LuaVariablesModel.getChildrenCount(LuaVariablesModel.java:114)

at org.netbeans.spi.viewmodel.Models$DelegatingTreeModel.getChildrenCount(Models.java:1817)

at org.netbeans.spi.viewmodel.Models$CompoundModel.getChildrenCount(Models.java:4419)

at org.netbeans.modules.debugger.ui.views.ViewModelListener$5.getChildrenCount(ViewModelListener.java:481)

at org.netbeans.modules.viewmodel.TreeModelHyperNode$HyperModelChildren.getModelChildren(TreeModelHyperNode.java:240)

[catch] at org.netbeans.modules.viewmodel.TreeModelNode$TreeModelChildren.run(TreeModelNode.java:1446)

at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:1432)

at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:2042)

This is my “late” thanks to @khawtf. It works.

So what happened to this update? Was it pulled? I don’t think I got it in the end.

Had the same problem after updating.

Go to Tools - Plugins - Available Plugins…you see there “LuaGliderEditorKit”…download and install and you are back on track :slight_smile:

Hello Everyone,

Sorry about the recent update breaking things. We needed to change around the module structure a bit to make it more compliant with Netbeans guidelines. We needed to do this so we can be an official plugin and thus get more testing/ support from them to help make Glider better. You may now use Glider inside Netbeans and with that comes the ability to edit HTML5/JS/CSS, Java, C, C++, and tons of other plugins. 

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

M.Y. Developers, you really should improve the communication with your licensed client pool. Changes like this are understandable as long as you let people know what/when/where etc. Dropping things on people like this with no prior communication is simply not acceptable. Just my $.02.

hello, here is the error displayed since the update:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.MYDevelopers.LuaDebugger.LocalsView.Model.getNumChildren(Model.java:36)

at com.MYDevelopers.LuaDebugger.LocalsView.LuaVariablesModel.getChildrenCount(LuaVariablesModel.java:114)

at org.netbeans.spi.viewmodel.Models$DelegatingTreeModel.getChildrenCount(Models.java:1817)

at org.netbeans.spi.viewmodel.Models$CompoundModel.getChildrenCount(Models.java:4419)

at org.netbeans.modules.debugger.ui.views.ViewModelListener$5.getChildrenCount(ViewModelListener.java:481)

at org.netbeans.modules.viewmodel.TreeModelHyperNode$HyperModelChildren.getModelChildren(TreeModelHyperNode.java:240)

[catch] at org.netbeans.modules.viewmodel.TreeModelNode$TreeModelChildren.run(TreeModelNode.java:1446)

at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:1432)

at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:2042)

This is my “late” thanks to @khawtf. It works.

So what happened to this update? Was it pulled? I don’t think I got it in the end.