Help with "noPoptart" event phase

I’m having trouble figuring out when the “noPoptart” event phase is called. I’m testing my code on an Android device right now, and the first time I call saveMoment the popTart shows as expected. When I dismiss the popTart, setupStore() is called as expected. The second time I call saveMoment, a popTart doesn’t show, but setupStore() isn’t called. I expected the event phase “noPoptart” to be called in the case of Kiip not showing an ad, which would call setupStore().

Here is the code for my saveMoment:

local function loadKiip() if options.kiip == true and options.network == true then kiip.saveMoment( { momentName = "surviving the horde!", listener = function( event ) if event.phase == "dismissed" or event.phase == "error" or event.phase == "noPoptart" then setupStore() end end, }) else setupStore() end end

Sorry about the formatting. New to the forums! haha. That last line in the if statement is event.phase == “noPoptart”. Also, just tested it on iOS and the “noPoptart” event phase works. Not sure what’s up with Android.

I am encountering the same problem. 
noPopTart event is fired on iOS and not on Android… 

Did you solve this aabuyagh

Looks like we are missing that event on Android. Will get this fixed asap.

Thanks! 

I have pushed up a new version of the Kiip plugin for Android which should have this event “noPoptart” added. There were two ways of adding this event, so my first bash at it may or may not work.

The new version will be available in ~1.5 hours (or so), after that time period, let me know how you both get on.

Thanks

Hey Danny! I just tested it out and it’s still not working, so maybe the other way of adding it will work. Thanks for the quick response! Let me know when there is another fix and I’ll test it again.

Not working for me as well! 

Sorry guys, this slipped my mind.

I have pushed up the “plan b” fix and in my testing it seems to be working as expected.

The fixed version will be live in about ~1.5 hours from the time of this post.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

Works now! Thank you for the fix!

Sorry about the formatting. New to the forums! haha. That last line in the if statement is event.phase == “noPoptart”. Also, just tested it on iOS and the “noPoptart” event phase works. Not sure what’s up with Android.

I am encountering the same problem. 
noPopTart event is fired on iOS and not on Android… 

Did you solve this aabuyagh

Looks like we are missing that event on Android. Will get this fixed asap.

Thanks! 

I have pushed up a new version of the Kiip plugin for Android which should have this event “noPoptart” added. There were two ways of adding this event, so my first bash at it may or may not work.

The new version will be available in ~1.5 hours (or so), after that time period, let me know how you both get on.

Thanks

Hey Danny! I just tested it out and it’s still not working, so maybe the other way of adding it will work. Thanks for the quick response! Let me know when there is another fix and I’ll test it again.

Not working for me as well! 

Sorry guys, this slipped my mind.

I have pushed up the “plan b” fix and in my testing it seems to be working as expected.

The fixed version will be live in about ~1.5 hours from the time of this post.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

Works now! Thank you for the fix!