Hi all - looking for App developers

Hi,

Excited to be part of this community. Even as I learn coding, I’ve decided I’d like to put some ideas in action without waiting for my learning curve …

Would you be available and willing to write 2 concept apps for me, for a fixed fee. These are non-game, simple apps - need 1 , and if it works fine, I’d need a second one…  If you can reach out to me, we can communicate over email.

Looking forward to hearing from you experts!

Hi @vr_arsenal and welcome to the Corona community forums.  This post should be in the Jobs forum. I will move it there for you.

Rob

Apologies. & Thank you.

@vr_arsenal,

I’d be interested in seeing a quick spec on the app(s) you want to make. I can be reached here:  rgemail.png

Thanks will be in touch soon.

Would love to get in touch with you. Say hi to kapadiyakaushik9@gmail.com

I am Tim Robbinson, I am an accomplished android app developer, able to perform and create mobile applications for every mobile operating systems. I specializes in both corporate and industrial applications, i adept at developing apps based on clients specifications recommending application changes in order to make it more efficient programs and upgrading existing mobile apps to make them more useful. Moreover, i have of years of experience in this field working with mobile apps development company.

Hi! Are you still looking app developers? There is a company can hire dedicated mobile developers for your project. They deal with finding the right developer taking into account both hard and soft skills of a developer, so you can be sure it’s easy to manage your remote team. If you have any questions, feel free to contact them.

Hey,

Are you still in search? I know that often process of finding the best candidate is not easy. But I have a suggestion for you. There are a lot of companies which provide Outstaffing services. That means that they will find candidates for you and this people would be dedicated only to your project. Here you can read more about this type of cooperation. Hope my information will help you.

Hi @vr_arsenal and welcome to the Corona community forums.  This post should be in the Jobs forum. I will move it there for you.

Rob

Apologies. & Thank you.

@vr_arsenal,

I’d be interested in seeing a quick spec on the app(s) you want to make. I can be reached here:  rgemail.png

Thanks will be in touch soon.

Would love to get in touch with you. Say hi to kapadiyakaushik9@gmail.com

I am Tim Robbinson, I am an accomplished android app developer, able to perform and create mobile applications for every mobile operating systems. I specializes in both corporate and industrial applications, i adept at developing apps based on clients specifications recommending application changes in order to make it more efficient programs and upgrading existing mobile apps to make them more useful. Moreover, i have of years of experience in this field working with mobile apps development company.

Hi! Are you still looking app developers? There is a company can hire dedicated mobile developers for your project. They deal with finding the right developer taking into account both hard and soft skills of a developer, so you can be sure it’s easy to manage your remote team. If you have any questions, feel free to contact them.

Hey,

Are you still in search? I know that often process of finding the best candidate is not easy. But I have a suggestion for you. There are a lot of companies which provide Outstaffing services. That means that they will find candidates for you and this people would be dedicated only to your project. Here you can read more about this type of cooperation. Hope my information will help you.