Hi Everyone!

Hello, I am a professional designer working at Sign Company NYC since from 6 years.I love the art. I Love to get new ideas from people as well as share my personal approach with others.As i love to join different forums and when i found this forum, i feel very comfortable to be the part of this community due to the reason that i found  a special tag “Graphics” on the main page of this forum. :P  So the word Graphics has much more importance near me.I hope to behave well all times and without other people time i will try to seek knowledge as well as try my best to deliver my own experiences with you Guys.

See you again. TC  :wink:

These forums are for developers using Corona to build mobile apps and are not for general graphics discussions. I would suggest that you find a more specific forum to discuss sign design, or jump into game development and help developers with graphic design for their games.

We have a zero tolerance for off-topic advertising and spam.

Rob

These forums are for developers using Corona to build mobile apps and are not for general graphics discussions. I would suggest that you find a more specific forum to discuss sign design, or jump into game development and help developers with graphic design for their games.

We have a zero tolerance for off-topic advertising and spam.

Rob