Hi, I'm Enoch. I need help

Hi, I’m Enoch. a new Corona developer but i 'm a CFD engineer.

This is a challenge.

recently, i try to practice some Corona sample code.

may i directly paste my code in this forums?

i try to change “timer” app and hope it has “record time” function. 

thanks everyone.

:slight_smile:

Hi Enoch and welcome to the forums.

You’re welcome to post code snippets here. If you want to share your whole project, we recommend putting in a .zip file and sharing a link from Dropbox or Google Drive.  Corona staff can’t directly debug your project for you and the community developers are here on their own time and their availability / willingness to look at your whole project is at their discretion. 

But if you’re having issue with a section of code, you can use copy/paste to share the relevant code here along with a good description of any errors your getting, what you expect and what you’re experiencing. 

When you do post code here, please use the blue <> button in the row with Bold and Italic and past the code in the popup window.

Thanks

Rob

thanks for your reply.

thank you very much.

Hi Enoch and welcome to the forums.

You’re welcome to post code snippets here. If you want to share your whole project, we recommend putting in a .zip file and sharing a link from Dropbox or Google Drive.  Corona staff can’t directly debug your project for you and the community developers are here on their own time and their availability / willingness to look at your whole project is at their discretion. 

But if you’re having issue with a section of code, you can use copy/paste to share the relevant code here along with a good description of any errors your getting, what you expect and what you’re experiencing. 

When you do post code here, please use the blue <> button in the row with Bold and Italic and past the code in the popup window.

Thanks

Rob

thanks for your reply.

thank you very much.