Hire A Hitman (problem solver) ... is back!

Hello all!

I’ve decided to re-instate the Hire A Hitman service (old post here)

This is a tiered service meant to get you moving again if you are stuck on a problem while making your game(s).

This service squarely targets non-enterprise game and utility app development problems.  

If you are stuck and want to get ‘unstuck’ fast, please follow these directions.

Step 1 - Request The Service

Write me a email describing the problem.

• Title: Hire A Hitman
  • Body:  Clear and concise summary of problem.  ( Keep it short, but be clear. )

Send it here:

rgemail.png

Step 2 - Tier Selection

I will respond within 48 hours (usually much sooner) and tell you what tier the problem is.

I may also:

• Request more details.
  • Request that you send me your project or a link to download it.

Step 3 - Prepay

Once you know the tier, simply pay for it here: https://sellfy.com/roaminggamer

There are three tiers of service:

I decide what tier a problem is in step #2 above.  If you agree, we proceed by you pre-paying for that tier.

Step 4 - Problem Solved

When I see the payment, I will fix the problem and send you the fix.

Cheers!

Nice one Ed!

Hey folks.  I’ve had zero takers or even inquiries on this.  

This doesn’t surprise me as a lot of folks are here on zero dollar budgets.  

However, I don’t want you to forget the service is available.  Thus this post…

Also Ed has some really helpful game templates and of course the Super Starter Kit (SSK) on the Corona Marketplace.  Check those out too!

Nice one Ed!

@everyone,

Just pinging to remind folks this service exists.  If you’re working on that holiday game and get stuck… consider ‘Hiring A Hitman’ to fix the problem.

Hey folks.  I’ve had zero takers or even inquiries on this.  

This doesn’t surprise me as a lot of folks are here on zero dollar budgets.  

However, I don’t want you to forget the service is available.  Thus this post…

Also Ed has some really helpful game templates and of course the Super Starter Kit (SSK) on the Corona Marketplace.  Check those out too!

@everyone,

Just pinging to remind folks this service exists.  If you’re working on that holiday game and get stuck… consider ‘Hiring A Hitman’ to fix the problem.